Brown Integrated Logistics is hiring company drivers. Regional routes are available. Enjoy weekly hometime, weekly pay, and 90% no-touch freight.
Interested? Apply now!
Truck Driver Benefits
- Home daily and home weekend opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Paid vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- Twice monthly driver appreciation events
- Medical, dental, and prescriptions
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- 80% of loads are pre-loaded
- 80% drop and hook
- 90% no-touch freight
Truck Driver Requirements
- Must have 12 months of verifiable experience within the last 36 months
- Must have a valid Class A CDL license
- No Record of DWI/DUI in commercial or private vehicle in last 7 years.
Brown Integrated Logistics provides world-class logistics services across all forty-eight continental states. We trace our roots to James W. Brown, whose homegrown dump truck business thrived in the mid-60s and 70s. Since, the company has expanded to fleet operations, becoming the dominant southeast regional carrier of paper and packaging. Though Brown retired in 2008, we proudly build upon his legacy. We prioritize strong customer service, on-time delivery, and technological savvy. We lead the national dedicated hauling market.
Through its subsidiaries, Brown Logistics Services, West Logistics, Brown Fleet Services and Brown Trucking, Brown Integrated Logistics provides a suite of world-class logistics services.