Island Transportation Corp. is now hiring hazmat drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A, a hazmat endorsement, and at least 1 year's verifiable experience.
Interested in making $28.75 per hour? Apply now!
- Union environment; great starting pay
- Pay increase after 90 days
- Steady schedule; year-round work with 2 consecutive days off
- Medical plan through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Dental, life insurance
- Paid holidays: sick, personal, and vacation
- Top wage after 90 days with 3 years' tanker/gas experience
- Hourly wages plus safety bonus, escalating to top pay of $28.75 per hour
- Must have a valid CDL-A license
- Minimum of 1-year tractor-trailer experience
- Hazmat endorsement
- TWIC Card
- DOT medical
- Clean abstract
- Shift work, ability to work nights and weekends, 50-hour minimum shift
Island Transportation Corp. has been in the tanker business, delivering gasoline products to service stations, for 60 years. We serve a majority of the leading oil companies in the northeast, hauling billions of gallons of product to their facilities each year. Our growth over the years has been the result of dedication, loyalty and the hard work of our people.