CDL-A Local Dry Bulk Truck Driver - Up to $1050+ per week, while being home daily!
Dry Bulk Transportation
Material Delivery Service, a Schilli Corp
oration Company, is a bulk products transport specialist based in Pelham, Alabama. As a smaller and specialized carrier, we have the opportunity to offer Local CDL-A dry bulk truck drivers daily home time, steady work, and outstanding support. These are just some of the benefits of MDS for CDL-A drivers! Join a team that cares about the success of you and your family. Apply to be a CDL-A local truck driver with our team today!
CDL-A Local Dry Bulk Truck Drivers for MDS enjoy:
- Excellent pay, empty or loaded - Up to $1,050+ per week!
- Home daily
- Detention Pay
- Paid orientation and full training
- Holiday pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- 401K for your future retirement
- Safety Bonus
- Longevity bonus – stay longer and earn more!
- $1,500 Bring a buddy bonus – from your first day!
Worried about health care costs? MDS offers the benefits you need to keep your family secure!
- No insurance waiting period for those already insured through another employer. We will reimburse COBRA expense, allowing time to get full coverage on our insurance plan without a lapse in benefits
- Lower premium prices for the second year in a row. As low as $21 per week with participation in our wellness program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield coverage for office visits, medical, plus we offer dental, and vision with company-paid short-term disability insurance for real peace of mind
- Rx card with low co-pays
CDL- A Local Dry Bulk Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Current CDL-A
- 1 year of verifiable OTR experience